Posted - May 07, 2011
Bill died peacefully in March, after a long illness. He was married to Eileen in 1945 at St Barnabas Church. They lived first at 28 Nelson Street, then moved in later years to Grandpont, though maintaining strong Jericho connections. Bill and Eileen were mainstays of St Barnabas Church for many years, being involved with the Servers Guild, the Mothers’ Union and the production of the parish magazine. Their sons, Keith and Kevin, both worked, and continue to work, at Lucy’s, now in Thame.