NEWS ARCHIVE
| Title | Date |
|---|---|
| Welcome to student wardens | Jun 10 2012 |
| Jericho’s big day out | Jun 09 2012 |
| JCA committee 2011-12 | Dec 11 2011 |
| Burglar street chase | Dec 10 2011 |
| Jericho student wardens | Dec 09 2011 |
| Dreaming with Joseph | Dec 08 2011 |
| Coping with computers | Dec 07 2011 |
| Summer scenes | Dec 02 2011 |
| Parking bay watch | Nov 30 2011 |
| New vicar at St. Barnabas | Jul 05 2011 |
| Raddy to Rickety | May 15 2011 |
| Jericho Wharf partnership | May 13 2011 |
| Street Fair time | May 11 2011 |
| This AGM, no Jan | May 08 2011 |
| Tending the past | May 05 2011 |
| Week of wall-to-wall art | May 01 2011 |
| Jericho Living Heritage Trust lines up for a bid | Nov 03 2010 |
| The JCA is finally VISIBLE | Nov 03 2010 |
| All the fun of the Jericho Street Fair | Nov 02 2010 |
| Keep Jericho tidy | Aug 17 2010 |
The origins of Nelson Street?
Nelson Street takes its name from a local pub, the Lord Nelson, subsequently renamed Carpenters’ Arms -- which has since been converted to housing.
Why Juxon Street?
Juxon Street is named after William Juxon, President of St John’s College from 1621-33.